Who you’ll work with
You will be based in our Wroclaw office and will be part of our Product Development and Procurement team.
This group strives to improve productivity and effectiveness of our clients by working to develop products and services that fit market needs, are produced with attractive margins, provide platforms for add-on offerings, and enhance the reputation of the brand for future business growth.
The team serves clients in different industry sectors with a concentration in Automotive & Assembly, Aerospace, Heavy Industries, High-Tech, Telecom, Consumer Goods, Pharma, and Medical Products.
What you’ll do
- act as a knowledge consultant in Product Development related projects.
- develop concrete product improvements within our value engineering approach and target costing projects
- collaborate with our clients on putting these changes into practice
- work in our Design-to-Value laboratories by physically disassembling and redesigning products
- contribute to our way of working, our knowledge and skills and thus continually expand your expertise
- create innovative product ideas
- conduct consumer insight analysis to better understand product improvement aspects
- analyze the cost modeling of products, conduct competitive analysis of competitors’ products and build sustainable capabilities for R&D
- Master’s degree of Engineering
- 4+ years of experience in product development related functions, including product cost optimization, product design, value engineering, DFMA, R&D prototyping, supplier management, negotiation, target cost setting
- Experience working with a cross-functional team
- Demonstrated analytic and quantitative skills with the ability to structure and solve problems
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment and effectively with people at all levels in an organization
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively – both verbally and in writing – in English
- Willingness to travel