Are you able to drive self and others? Do you enjoy leading the change? If the answer is yes, да, ja, oui, иә or igen, then please contact us.
WE ARE LOOKING TO RECRUIT
- A candidate with university degree in Computer Sciences, Information Systems, Engineering, Business Administration or equivalent, with additional certificates, degrees or experience in Information Security or Auditing of Information Systems
- Minimum 7 years of relevant experience
- Experience in multicultural environment and fluency in English language
- Demonstrated customer focus with ability to build effective customer relationships
- Proven work ethic and leadership experience in a fast paced environment
- Experience in management of remote and multi-cultural resources
RISE TO CHALLENGE
PMI Service Center Europe Sp. z o.o. (PMI SCE) is seeking talented people to join our team in Krakow, Poland.
As Manager IPG IS Controls non-SAP you will:
- Lead and develop a team of 2 Information Security Controls professionals, ensuring high team motivation and drive for result
- Deliver in the collaboration within the global Information Protection & Governance (IPG) team
- Ensure effective and efficient design of relevant IPG processes
- Ensure high quality of Information Security Controls’ execution over broad corporate portfolio of non-SAP solutions
- Establish and maintain constructive relationships within global IS/IT organization
- Collaborate with IT/IS Managers, Service Managers, Infrastructure & Solution Architects, Suppliers and Service Partners and providing advisory on Information Security aspects to support teams of non-SAP applications
- Company kindergarten possibility
- Private medical and dental care, life insurance
- Subsidized meals in company canteens
- Remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements
- Employee pension plan
- Multisport program
- Holiday, cultural & Christmas bonus
- Wide range of trainings, optional language classes, further education and professional qualification support possibility
- Free bike and car parking for all employees
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
Philip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is the leading international tobacco company, with seven of the world’s top 15 brands, including the number one cigarette brand worldwide.
PMI SCE was established in late 2005 in Krakow and since then is increasingly serving PMI affiliates’ Finance, Human Resources (HR), Procurement, Supply Chain, Quality Assurance and Information Services (IS) needs in Europe, Middle East and Africa.
Apply on-line in English at www.pmicareers.pl by 20.01.2018
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.