SAP Consultant (FI/CO, SD, MM/WM, PP/PM, BI/BW)
What do we expect?
- Experience as a SAP Consultant (at least 3 years).
- Experience in at least one end-to-end SAP implementation project.
- Deep understanding of business processes as well as good knowledge of technical issues at required area of specialty.
- Hands on experience in the requirements gathering/ fit-gap, design/blueprinting and configuration/customization phase of SAP transformation programs.
- Experience in executing client-facing workshops.
- Excellent command of English and Polish.
- Team management and project management skills as an asset.
- Ability to meet travel requirements when applicable. Headquarter is located in Warsaw
We are a global leader with 40-year long strategic SAP alliance relationship. Accenture is SAP"s largest alliance partner. Together, we've established an unprecedented agreement with a close cooperation to work end-to-end (from co-development to delivery) on SAP® S/4HANA, SAP's next-generation ERP business suite.
Join us and drive industry innovation by delivering SAP on HANA solutions. Unlock your potential and play an active role in building new and innovative applications and industry solutions.
Learn more why to join Accenture's SAP team!
What will you do?
SAP professionals design, implement and deploy SAP solutions to achieve defined business goals.
You will be involved in full cycles, large-scale and end-to-end international projects where Accenture's team play a key role in designing and delivering solution to the client.
You will drive industry innovation by delivering SAP on HANA solutions. By unlocking your potential you will be playing an active role in building new and innovative applications and industry solutions.
What do we offer?
- Career counseling, mentoring and support to help you achieve professional success and grow your career.
- Professional trainings (available in Poland and abroad), access to advanced knowledge bases and to advices of international experts.
- Opportunity to work with Global TOP Clients on large international projects.
- Competitive benefits package: private healthcare, additional life insurances, lunch vouchers, sport packages, corporate credit card American Express Gold.