Principle Maintenance Engineer
- Manage the process of the introduction of new machinery, plant and equipment from drawing up the specification, to managing suppliers through to full installation in collaboration with all relevant stakeholders;
- Manage the process of disposal of obsolete machinery, plant and equipment from gaining agreement to write off to physically removing it and its safe and lawful disposal;
- Project management in order to improve and optimize production processes;
- Manage upgrades and support proper functioning of the machinery;
- Technical support in the programming of machines and optimization of working machines;
- Standardization and validation of manufacturing processes;
- Perform root cause analysis and resolve problems;
- Identify business improvement opportunities within the organization;
- Provide technical expertise to the team;
- Identify and deploy the technical skill sets, resource levels and systems to deliver projects, including the engagement of external resources as required;
- Stay current and up to date on any changes that may affect the supply and demand of needed products and materials and advise others of any impact;
- Conduct risk assessments of processes and tasks in the department;
- Manage contractors on site to ensure they meet legal and company requirements;
- Ensure that the function operates in accordance with any health, safety and environmental policies and procedures to ensure the safety and wellbeing of staff and visitors.
- Engineering Education in one of following faculties (mechatronics, robotics, automation, electrical, mechanical);
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a role of Maintenance Engineer, Maintenance Project Manager or similar;
- Experience in working with production technology, production and maintenance of electric motors and the optimization of technological processes will be an advantage;
- A particular advantage is knowledge of the construction of electric motors and other electrical machinery;
- Very good knowledge of English;
- Good knowledge of MS Office (including a very good knowledge of MS Excel) and Cad / Cam;
- Excellent ability to read and create technical drawings;
- High determination and willingness to reach set goals;
- Ability to work in a team and excellent organization of own work.
- An interesting job in a company promoting innovative and modern technologies;
- Opportunity for professional development in an international environment and for increasing your abilities and skills in various areas;
- Employment in a stable company with an established position in the market;
- Attractive salary based on your professional experience and skills;
- Good working environment.
To apply for the position, please send your application in English via our page.
We reserve the right to answer only to the chosen candidates.
We kindly ask you to include in the Curriculum Vitae the following passage: “I hereby agree for my personal data, included in my job application, to be processed in line with the needs of recruitment, in accordance with the Law on Personal Data Protection of 29 August 1997 (Law Gazette from 2002, No.101, heading 926, as amended).”