RYNEK PRACA ROZWÓJ
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Achieve Flawless Execution of all Programs/Projects through functionally integrated teams (Focus on Cost, Quality, Delivery and Methodology).
- Set team priorities, manage and communicate Project Risks and resolve Project Issues.
- Document and communicate Team activities.
- Communicate Customer requirements for key deliverables and performance targets to Project Teams.
- Provide Project detail to Customer Program Managers for Project Reviews.
- Maintain all PDP, Design Change, Process Change, and Cost Trackers and Summaries.
- Improve and Champion Project Teams’ adherence to PDP to achieve compliance.
- Engineering degree, preferably additional business administration background.
- 3 years’ experience in automotive or other high volume production, Engineering or Program Management.
- Documented leadership, team oriented work experience.
- Experienced in working to a schedule driven project.
- Understanding of engineering procedures.
- Experienced in preparing for design and gate reviews.
- Experienced in performing risk analysis and developing risk management plans.
- Experienced in Production Readiness issues/preparation.
- Experience with changes in requirements, scheduling, and resource issues
- Work in one of the biggest R&D automotive centers in Europe;
- See effects of your work in showrooms of almost every car seller;
- Learn new technologies thanks to the collaboration with our customer’s technical centers;
- Get a list of benefits such as private health care, trainings, sport activities, etc.