Are you looking for opportunity to work in a dynamic international corporate environment and face intellectually challenging tasks?
Are you inquisitive and self-driven? Will you make a difference to our company and your colleagues around you?
If the answer is yes, ja, oui or igen, then we’d like to hear from you.
RISE TO THE CHALLENGE
IPG (Information Protection and Governance) is a strong and diverse team made of 100 individuals located around the globe, working tightly together to deliver value on information protection and governance, to all PMI organization. Either through new and cutting edge innovative approaches or well-established portfolio of methods, tools and practices, PMI rely on us to safeguard and fully leverage the power of information.
IPG is a global function of PMI Information Services division and is seeking talented people to join our IS Controls SAP team in Krakow.
- Coordinate internal\external SAP security specialists to deliver secure IS solutions
- Maintain regular communication with all interacting teams and stakeholders
- Act as global expert and advocate of key Information Management processes.
- Drive continuous improvement through insights and top drivers from controls and control optimization.
- Support definition and delivery of related skills and competences towards PMI employees
- Assist and conduct presentations and global webcasts on the respective domains.
- Propose new approaches, ideas and strategies, helping on key initiatives such as automation, cloud and big data/AI.
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- 2-3 years of professional experience in the area of IT Security/SAP Security/Internal Controls/Audit
- Strong analytical skills
- Drive for results, commitment and enthusiasm for learning
- Excellent English language skills
- private medical and dental care, life insurance
- subsidized meals in company canteens
- remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements
- company kindergarten possibility
- employee pension plan
- multisport program
- holiday, cultural & Christmas bonus
- wide range of trainings, optional language classes, further education and professional qualification support possibility
- free bike and car parking for all employee
FIND A NEW PATH
Our company offers you a fresh perspective. Here, you will never stop exploring and discovering. We take on-the-job learning to another level, giving you every opportunity to develop your career and reach your full potential. With innovative technologies, services, and processes, backed by a competitive salary and compensation package, you will work in a professional setting with clients and team members from all over the world.
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER:
Philip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is the leading international tobacco company, with seven of the world’s top 15 brands, including the number one cigarette brand worldwide. PMI’s products are sold in more than 180 Markets.
PMI SCE was established in late 2005 in Krakow and since then is increasingly serving PMI affiliates’ financial accounting, human resources (HR), Procurement and Information Services (IT) needs in Europe, Middle East and Africa.
Apply on-line in English at www.pmicareers.pl by 18.01.2018
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.