Java Developer (Regular/Senior)
- Develops, codes, tests and debugs new moderately complex software solutions or enhancements to existing software in a maintenance capacity.
- Has good understanding of business application.
- Works with technical staff to understand problems with software and resolve them.
- Resolves customer complaints with software and responds to suggestions for improvements and enhancements.
- May assist in development of software technical documentation.
- Designs and codes moderately complex applications using routine and/or advanced technology.
- May create optimization programs to resolve problems.
- May design and build prototype applications.
- Must be fully proficient with Java programming language and various Java EE technologies.
- Thorough knowledge and hands on experience with Spring, Hibernate and web services is a must.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Object Oriented Analysis and Design.
- Experience in XML/Web Services technologies.
- Understanding of relational databases (Oracle, SQL).
- Demonstrated knowledge of Linux operating systems.
- Strong communication skills in English, written and verbal.
- Experience with build tools Ant/Maven/Gradle.
- Experience with Apache Camel and/or ServiceMix.
- Experience in JMS/MOM, JBoss, JMX, Drools a plus.
- Agile experience is a plus.
- Understanding of TDD practices and experience with JUnit/Unit Testing.
- Great working atmosphere in an international company.
- Possibility to design your own career path.
- Flexible working hours.
- Exciting projects involving newest technologies.
- After work activities (laser tag, grill, bowling).
- Modern and comfortable office facilities.
- Benefit package: private medical care, group life insurance and sport card.