- Developing end-to-end solutions of audio/video and streaming plus data processing.
- Developing innovative solutions for digital TV world.
- Cooperating with international group of experts on digital television, software development and data processing.
- Minimum 2 years experience of C/C++ programming and possibly scripting languages.
- Sound knowledge of Linux OS programming, possibly on embedded systems.
- English enabling reading & writing technical documentation + communication.
Additional skills would be a plus:
- Experience in embedded systems programming, possibly on a networking environment.
- Deep knowledge of networking protocols (TCP/IP, IPv4/IPv6, DHCP, PPP, DNS, 802.11, IGMP, UPnP,
- DLNA) and hands on programming. Advanced routing protocols are a plus (BGP, OSPF, VRRP etc.).
- Knowledge of main networking functionalities (QoS, NAT, Port Forwarding, Security & Firewall).
- Knowledge of main protocols and technologies used in the context of the Broadband networking
- (ADSL, VDSL, Ethernet, Wi-Fi).
- Knowledge of Linux internals: drivers, networking, userspace/kernelspace communication, IPC,
- Solid background on algorithms and programming patterns.
- Excellent technical and problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional engineering challenges.
- Possibility of development & trainings.
- Comfortable working conditions.
- Attractive remuneration.
- Multisport card.
- Work in the environment of outstanding specialists.
- Social activities.
- Lessons of English.
- Private medical care.