Senior FinTech Java Software Engineer
- Contributing to requirements definition with technical expertise to defining application requirement,
- Contributing to application design,
- Developing application functionality which meets business requirements,
- Thoroughly test all functionality,
- Providing responsive support for business areas.
- At least 4 years of software development experience in multi-tier Java applications (working with J2EE, EE v5 to 7),
- Experience in integration with relational database (Oracle or/and Sybase),
- Ability to conduct conversation in English on B1/B2 level.
- Cooperating with over 700 colleagues in Poland, Germany and Czech Republic who are creating 100 FinTech applications,
- Opportunity to work in one of many projects in wide range of technologies,
- English and German lessons in working hours,
- Budget for self-development,
- Co-financed lunches,
- Private medical care,
- Multisport card.