Functional Project Manager
- Defines the scope of work, cost/budget, resources required, time schedule, and detailed work allocation.
- Define all project documents, including scope and financial plans, schedule and risk management plans.
- Effectively organizes, monitors and controls activities.
- Monitors and controls project cost and financials.
- Identifies, contains and reduces risk, and ensures that all opportunities are captured and acted upon.
- Plan, schedule, coordinate, and deliver project outcomes to time, scope, cost and agreed quality.
- Ensures projects follow sound methodology and execution practices in accordance with internal directives and procedures.
- Manage stakeholders expectations and relationship.
- Manage and lead the project team allocated to the project; coach, develop and provide feedback regarding individuals allocated to the project.
- General Project Management knowledge
- Experience with Project Management Methodology and tools
- Knowledge infrastructure and how it relates to applications, including thorough knowledge of IT service management concept - it is a must.
- Certified by PMI, PRINCE2 being a plus