Front End UI/UX Developer
- Industry: Finance / Banking.
- Type of project: New system development.
- Location: Gdańsk.
- Business trips: Occasional trips to Denmark or Finland.
- Project language: English (required), Polish.
- Remuneration: up to 106 PLN / h.
- Project length: 12 months + extension.
- Assignment type: B2B.
This position require IT Access role IT Development. Deliver advanced technical solutions using existing and emerging technology platforms. Possess key knowledge and take full operational responsibility for a system within own area. As a technical sparring partner support and engage colleagues as well as external partners to team up to efficiently develop new solutions and execute changes in existing systems.
- Deliver according to quality, standards and timeliness to successfully fulfil business requirements.
- Design, code, document and test highly effective applications, applying outstanding technical competence to fulfil business and IT requirements, with regards to scalability, functional and non-functional requirements in order to ensure robustness and IT operational stability.
- Manage code quality and flexibility of systems as well as incident, problem and change management within own area to ensure maintainability and changeability of systems.
- Keep track of the latest development to learn from existing best practices in software development constantly ensuring professional development.
- Hand over documentation and relevant knowledge to maintenance and operations enabling stable operations.
- Provide technical guidance including mentoring junior staff to improve team performance.
- Team up with colleagues as well as external partners to facilitate agile application development processes to improve quality and time to market Cost, risk and capital management.
- Good knowledge of Java Script.
- Experience with Agile Methods (Scrum/FDD/XP/Crystal/DSDM).
- Adapting and responding to change.
NICE TO HAVE:
- HTML, PHP, Angular, DRUPAL UI/UX Design.
- Documented professional UI/Web Development in a Scrum/Agile Team for a min. of two years.