- Strong experience in test automation
- Hands on knowledge of Java
- Open to work with Scala
- Knowledge of automation frameworks (Selenium, SoupUI, JMeter, Gatling)
- Ability to write good quality scripts
- Good knowledge of SQL
- Knowledge of HTML
- Basic knowledge of Linux
- Focus on quality
- Strong technical and analytical skills
Nice to have:
- Passion for games
- ISTQB/REQB certification
- Experience with JIRA and Confluence
- Great communication skills
- Communicative English (both written and spoken)
- Min. 2 years of experience in testing
If you are talented and motivated individual, looking for something different, really challenging and very interesting, this offer is definitely for you.
A game industry is not only creative place for work, but also highly technological work environment, including dealing with complexed algorithms as well as being a part of cross-functional Agile Team: Developers, Artistst, Testers and Product Owners.
Your knowledge will be crucial for us and you will be able to make a difference.
As a QA Engineer with Java & Scala, you will be responsible for development and maintenance automation tests and providing constructive feedback throughout the development lifecycle (involvment from the beginning to final release).
Our Client is a provider of market-leading online and mobile casino games. Products include video slots, classic and video scratch games, 3D video keno games, instant lotto express and pooled progressive jackpots across multiple platforms including desktop and mobile games. Most recently they provided with well-established gaming operators with our range of game products and our expanding roadmap of new offerings. The team made of iGaming skilled and experienced people is expanding very fast and they are now recruiting to join office in Malta and Krakow.BENEFITS
- Stable employment within an international, well-established company
- Very friendly and intellectually stimulating working environment
- Competitive salary and benefit package
- Private healthcare
- Benefit system
- Choose your own gear - you can select your hardware
Recruitment Agency no. 812.