- Degree in Computer science / software engineering or equivalent.
- Excellent understanding of the technical fundamentals. You should have a solid knowledge of infrastructure and protocols and also of medium to large networks.
- Strong Linux administration skills (debian based preferred).
- Good knowledge of: MS Server 2008, 2012; MS Exchange 2010, 2013; MS Office 2012, 2013 / Office 365.
- Excellent Windows 7/8/10 troubleshooting ability.
- Excellent communication skills.
Our Client is an international company with a combination of engineering design, research and development and support locations worldwide. The company uses industry-leading R&D, state-of-the-art test facilities, in-house manufacturing and quality control. Drawing on a distinguished 30 year heritage of developing cutting-edge technology our client is focused keeping their customers' needs at the core of everything they do.
They are looking for specialist to join its market-leading design team at its Krakow office. The successful applicant can expect to join a growing development team. While being able to work closely with others, he or she will also need to demonstrate the ability to work independently.
In this challenging Systems Administrator role the successful applicant will focus on:
- Tier 1/2 support for servers, workstations, and cross-platform services.
- Regular deployment of essential tools used by our scientific community.
- Troubleshoot issues related to performance, authentication, and permissions, in a cross-platform environment.
- Supporting projects to help start a new business division.
- Participation in the on-call rotation schedule.
- Working with internal users and external support to resolve issues and scale systems.
- Opportunity to develop your skillset within international environment while working with innovative solutions
- Dealing with unique technologies which are being powerded by its own outstanding employees
- Work in a dynamic and enthusiastic team
- Competetive salary, benefits package and a permanent contract