- At least 3 years' experience in low level Linux development,
- Practical knowledge of debugging bootloaders, Linux kernel and Linux integration environment (preferably Yocto),
- Experience with one or more scripting language, preferably Bash or Python,
- Experience with at least one peripheral standards (I2C, SPI, SATA, PATA),
- Knowledge of source code revision control (preferably GIT),
- Practical experience with writing technical specifications.
We’ve opened recruitment process for our UK (Belfast) Client, a software international company developing applications for electric industry over the world and using industry leading R&D, state-of-the-art test facilities, in-house manufacturing and quality control.
We are looking for experienced Linux Platform Developers to join Wroclaw's based dynamic team, developing Linux platform elements (Bootloaders, Linux drivers, Software packages).
We support our non EU citizens to obtain a work permit in Poland.BENEFITS
- Developing high quality software within a continuing integration environment,
- Integrating new packages into existing integration environment,
- Developing Bootloaders and Linux drivers,
- Configuration and maintaining release and deployment environment,
- Participating in manual end-to-end system QA testing.
Our employees are provided by constant support to improve their skills and thus to develop their professional development.
- Free parking space
- Elastic working hours
- Additional income based on creative hours percentage
- Coffee, tea, fruits, toasts, chocolate regarding your own preferences
- Big teambuilding parties
- Multisport card
- Private health care
- Life insurance
Recruitment Agency no. 812.