Network Analyst – Firewall / Security
In IT Center in Częstochowa our engineers are able to develop their qualifications taking part in international projects. Due to rapid growth of this global unit we are looking for talented individuals willing to strengthen our teams with their exceptional skills.
The Network Analyst – Firewall / Security is responsible for supporting the administration and implementation of network solutions and systems as they relate to the firewall / security for the ZF group through daily operational assistance, in order to support and fulfill the requirements of internal and external customers worldwide.
- Support daily operations for the Firewall / Security team within the Network group
- Identify, diagnose, and resolve network problems, in addition to performing routine hardware configuration.
- Create and implement firewall and proxy policies.
- Assist senior-level analyst(s) within the Service Center Operations (SCO) group with day-to-day activities related to the procurement, deployment, and operational support of standard network solutions.
- Provide second-level support for services provided by the Network (FIIN) group.
Skills and Experience:
- Associate’s Degree, technical certification(s), or equivalent IT experience
- 2+ years of experience (including co-op/internship experience) in the IT field encompassing a majority of the following areas – Firewall / Network Security, networking, and/or IT project management, LAN/WAN
- Experience with BlueCoat Proxy Servers, F5 Load Balancers, and Check Point Firewall preferred
- Working knowledge of the OSI network model, Ethernet, and TCP/IP networking
- ITIL®, Cisco, Check Point, BlueCoat or related Information Systems certifications would be an advantage
- Good Command of English
- Ability/willingness to meet flexible schedule arrangements per customer requirements (i.e. off-shifts, on-call)
- Relocation package
- Medical care
- Discounts on goods and services
- Possibility to constantly improve your skills in an international environment
- Attractive career path