Network Analyst – Unified Communication
In IT Center in Częstochowa our engineers are able to develop their qualifications taking part in international projects. Due to rapid growth of this global unit we are looking for talented individuals willing to strengthen our teams with their exceptional skills.
The Network Analyst – Unified Communication is responsible for the advanced development, design and implementation of unified communication solutions for the ZF group through technical guidance in the areas of telecommunications, unified communication tools/software, and on-site services, in order to support and fulfill the requirements of internal and external customers worldwide.
- Evaluate, propose, architect, and implement new solutions, in addition to providing day-to-day technical guidance regarding Unified Communication (UC) solutions within ZF group globally
- Take responsibility for lifecycle and capacity management processes regarding UC solutions.
- Analyze the global network and telecommunications structure for optimal UC rollout/implementation; perform market analysis and advanced evaluation of new UC-specific technologies (e.g. Microsoft® Skype for Business)
- Oversee and facilitate hardware and/or software installation/deployment in regards to the UC services.
Skills and Experience:
- Associate’s Degree, technical certification(s), or equivalent IT experience
- Preferably 3+ years of experience in the IT field encompassing a majority of the following areas – unified communication/voice, telecommunications, networking, and/or IT project management
- Experience with QoS, SIP, Audio/Video Codecs is preferred
- Experience with implementing and administrating Unified Communication solutions
- Working knowledge of the OSI network model, Ethernet, TCP/IP networking and enterprise-level IT environments
- Familiar with industry standard network devices and software
- ITIL®, PMP, Cisco, Microsoft or related Information Systems certifications would be a big plus
- Good command of English
- Willingness/ability to travel up to 20% (both domestic and international)
- Ability/willingness to meet flexible schedule arrangements per customer requirements (i.e. off-shifts, on-call)
- Relocation package
- Medical care
- Discounts on goods and services
- Possibility to constantly improve your skills in an international environment
- Attractive career path