Application Support Engineer with Java
Hays IT Contracting is an up-to-date B2B form of employment for IT specialists with innovate and developmental projects for TOP Clients close at hand.
For our Client we are currently looking for qualified Candidates for the position of:
Application Support Engineer with Java/2nd
Job type: contract B2B (via HAYS)
Salary: 60-80 pln net + VAT / hour
The Client is a large multinational Technology company based in Silicon Valley and a largest networking company in the world, with 2500+ people working for their Shared Service Centre in Kraków. Up to 3 days a week of remote work possible (to be agreed with the Service Lead); On-site work required for the transition period during initial ~2 months, no traveling required.
- On this position, you will drive incident management activities including P1/P2 type of incidents, analyse and provide insights on root causes, perform impact assessment and generate incident reports highlighting top incidents, root causes, resolution and actions to address those.
- At least 2 years of experience in Java EE as an ERP application support specialist and/or a developer
- Good knowledge of SQL
We are looking for Engineers who will perform 2nd level support for ERP Customer Care systems specifically for Oracle Projects platform components and other Oracle applications.
- Competitive salary
- Possibilities: variety of projects to participate in development, working closely with big brands, meeting great people
- Real impact on the project – if you are good, you are independent in making decisions
- Fast learning opportunities
- Preferential conditions for benefits: medical and sport package