We are looking for a software engineer responsible for developing internal project management, business operations and financial software.
You will become a member of the team working with legacy (but not only) systems that give value to the company and need constant improvement and evolution to follow business requirements. Skills in data mining and dashboards to present high-level view to business functions are one the key points of the position.
- Understand needs of users from multiple company locations
- Investigate problems the users have
- Propose and develop solutions to those problems in a way it will speed up their work
- Make sure all those systems are integrating correctly
- Streamline and clean up existing legacy code as needed
- Proficiency in PHP
- Very good knowledge of database systems and pgSQL
- Experience in object-oriented programming,
- Courage to handle legacy systems and make them better every day
- Working knowledge of software development practices like unit testing and S.O.L.I.D. principles
- Working knowledge of IDEs (Eclipse, PHP Storm) and version control systems (SVN Git),
- Good communication skills in English (speaking and writing) needed to clarify requirements with users
If you want to:
- work with the best and learn from them
- earn a good living (umowa o pracę)
- meet cool people - the atmosphere and great conditions are key!
- use English actively in everyday work - not only in Jira but also in communication (international team)
- broaden the knowledge of English during classes (during working hours)
- participate in trainings and integration events
- enjoy 'social' package - private medical care, co-financed Multisport card and other