IT Service Continuity Analyst
- Relocation package;
- Medical care, discounts on goods and services;
- Possibility to constantly improve your skills within international environment;
- Attractive career path.
ZF’s global Datacenter Infrastructure & Service Continuity Management is responsible for the management of the ITIL processes, IT Continuity, Risk, Operational and Change Management.
- Execute operational Change Management including Release Coordination;
- Manage and support international emergency manual;
- Execute globally internal Datacenter Audits;
- Execute Operational Releases in IT;
- Execute structural IT Risk Management.
- Bachelor or Master degree in the field of computer science/ business informatics/ electrical engineering;
- Minimum 2 years of experience within similar field;
- Passion for processes;
- Proficiency to create security situational awareness reports/dashboards;
- Self-driven & naturally curious, good analytical skills;
- Team player with strong interpersonal and users service skills;
- Excellent written, verbal communication and organizational skills;
- Fluent English (spoken & written);
- Datacenter Infrastructure experience (building, power, climate) and knowledge of German language would be an advantage.
Be part of our ZF team and apply now via zf.com/careers.