Our motto is: “Innovation is freedom” and we live by it. We create an interesting and challenging environment for skilled and motivated people. As a Customer Advocate you will join an experienced team, your key responsibility will be providing support for our clients. We will introduce you to all technical queries related to our services.
- Dealing with customer requests and questions related to payments and invoices;
- Answering customers' calls and replying to tickets via email in order to solve any issue they may have;
- Answering to escalations and informing customers of correct process;
- Providing post-sale support service;
- Classifying incidents and escalating or reassigning them to the right people if necessary;
- Keeping customers updated on the progress of an investigation and its resolution.
Your professional profile:
- Fluent German is essential
- Experience in similar position: Help Desk, Service Desk (in an IT environment is an asset);
- At least secondary education (Bachelor’s or master’s degree in IT or in a similar field is an asset);
- Good spoken and written English;
- Great communication skills;
- Ability to manage priorities;
- Strong customer service focus;
- Ability to work efficiently within a team;
- Willingness to work with new technologies;
- Ability to use Linux on a daily basis.
What we offer:
- Relevant technical training
- Friendly work environment within an international environment
- Play room and chill-out room in the office
- Cooperation with experienced professionals
- Many other benefits