Manufacturing Engineering Manager
- Develops, leads, and manages a staff of manufacturing and test engineers
- Develops, improves, and validates manufacturing and testing processes for existing and new electric products according to LEAN Manufacturing and Design for Manufacturing principles
- Develops relevant capital plans and drive continuous improvement activities to improve the productivity of the operations (assembly and test).
- Plans and executes department budget
- Supports customers and suppliers in process related matters as required to fulfill the needs of the organization
JOB QUALIFICATIONS / REQUIREMENTS:
- Excellent people, time management, and project management skills
- Ability to coach, mentor, and motivate engineers to perform beyond their comfort zone
- Solid knowledge of Lean Manufacturing, Six Sigma and formal problem solving tools
- Significant understanding of manufacturing processes in industrial environment (preferable high mix, low volume)
- Minimum 8 years of engineering experience in manufacturing, industrial or test engineering and minimum 2 years of leadership experience.