Business Planning Analyst
Summary of Position:
The role of the Business Planning Analyst is to track and manage financial information associated to the run cost of the Aptiv Application Tower. It includes working on annual and monthly forecast activities and assisting in licenses renewals. The individual who fills this role works closely with Applications Owners as well as with suppliers and IT Finance to secure forecast accuracy, service renewal and invoice processing. The role connects finance, service management and purchasing to ensure service continuity. This position also involves purchase requisition creation to enable orders being placed at the supplier by Supply Chain Management team. In addition, this role is responsible to manage Telecom Expenses Tool. This applies to audit and optimization of mobile and fixed voice services and support cost saving initiatives.
The role reports to the Senior Business Planning Analyst.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
Primary responsibilities of this position are related to the management of the financial information associate to the run cost of the Application Tower.
The activities that this individual will oversee include:
- Working with Applications Owners to forecast annual & monthly spend for on-going operations of all applications, including license cost, equipment maintenance cost, on-going support cost, etc.
- Working with Applications Owners to support annual business planning
- Verifying and renewing application licenses following expiration date and utility
- Securing invoice payment for managed licenses and service renewals
- Preparing and assisting in monthly applications financial actuals review and variances analysis
- Aligning service cost with the forecast to meet budget objectives
- Proactively identifying and reviewing savings opportunities
- Supporting Purchase Requisition creation for Application Towers
- Supporting Purchase Requisition creation for Network and End User Computing Towers
- Managing Telecom Expenses Tool and support mobile cost savings initiatives
- Acting as local Mobile Coordinator by working directly with mobile voice supplier
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science/engineering or information systems
- Proven comprehension and analysis of financial data
- Good knowledge of MS Office (focus on MS Excel, Access, PowerPoint ) and SAP
- Knowledge in VBA for MS Application and SQL preferred
- Capability to work globally and independently across different teams
- Highly self-motivated and directed
- Promoting a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Keen attention to detail
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Proven ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Pursues everything with energy, drive, and a will to finish
- Relates well to people at all levels both inside and outside of the organization
- Bright and intelligent individual who deals with concepts and complexity comfortably
- Quickly creates focus on the most important issues
- Effective communicator and presenter in formal and informal settings
- 1-3 years of relevant work experience
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Experience in Managing Financial data
Join us to:
- Work for a brand listed on the New York stock exchange;
- Be part of the ACCA certified company that will help you prepare for the exam;
- Help us build a world with zero road fatalities, zero injuries and zero accidents;
- Get a list of benefits such as private health care, trainings, sport activities, etc.