We are looking for a dynamic, enthusiastic and pro-active Account Manager located in Warsaw. The Account Manager will develop UTS Fire & Security product range to increase sales growth profitability and market share in both high-end and commercial solutions sectors.
Major responsibilities are:
- Analyze the market and develop the strategy with systems integrators, consultants, engineering Co. and privileged end-users.
- Maintain appropriate statistical analysis of corporate customer activities and required internal documentation.
- Expand the customer base, maintain and develop customer relationship on a long-term basis
- Increase sales and profitability.
- Continuously gather relevant data on competitive market information.
- Negotiate prices within the established procedure to ensure profitable sales orders.
- Coordination, communication and liaison with Sales Manager and Post Sales Departments.
- Come up with integrated and customized solutions to meet the customers' requirements.
- Report and respect accurate forecasts.
- Engineering or other technical degree
- Experience with consultants, system integrators, installing companies and also end-user approach
- Exposure to or familiarity with physical security systems (access control, alarm monitoring, digital CCTV systems, Building Management Systems)
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, including the ability to work as part of a team and to share ideas to help the team succeed
- Strong influencing skills, energy, high level interlocution
- Ability to successfully work towards deadlines in a demanding and fast paced environ
- Sales Management/Account Management experience
- Growth and imagination driven
- Proven sales record in a security technology environment
- Knowledge of one or several vertical markets (e.g. transportation, banking, retail)
Our offer includes:
- Working with a highly talented development team
- UTC’s Employee Scholar Program
- The ability to advance within UTC
- Friendly working atmosphere
- Pension plan with life insurance
- In house English lessons
- Participation in sport activities
- Lunch allowance
- Private medical care