Automation Test Developer
Job description :
- Investigate and recommend innovative automated test approaches and processes for existing and coming new enterprise software and hardware products that in QA’s testing scope
- Designing and developing testing automation framework/tools that can support component-level testing automation for new functionalities, and a full-blown regression testing suite for system-level end to end services and Web UI.
- Continuously improve automated testing methodologies enable testers to maximize test coverage of the full depth of enterprise products
- Review functional and technical documentation to identify requirements for the new function implementation in order to supporting new features test automation
- Execute automated testing scripts and generate testing result report
- Based on automated testing result report, work with QA test lead and Developers to ensure all functionalities have been tested, defects have been identified and documented, impacts have been assessed, and resolutions provided.
- Degree or equivalent level of qualification, preferably in an IT-related discipline
- 5+ years work experience in Development
- 1 year experience in IT projects, Agile Development
- Deep knowledge in .NET technologies including MVC
- Development technics and languages e.g. Agile, Waterflow
- Literate in Solution Delivery, Change Management and Transition methods
- Knowledge of a range of Software development approaches and methodologies with accent on Agility Web services, SOAP, REST