IT System Administrator – SAP Basis
IT Administrator – SAP Basis is responsible for implementation, administration and the operational support of SAP Systems. The IT expert will perform daily operational tasks according to ITIL standard processes.
- Operational Support of the SAP system platform (Incident & Problem Management);
- Installation, configuration, maintenance and support of the SAP system infrastructure;
- Proactive monitoring and Optimization of system availability and system performance;
- Implementation and Maintenance of SAP interfaces;
- Develop/extend the SAP System landscape to fulfill future needs;
- Creating and updating handling instructions, documentations and knowledge base articles;
- Consulting and cooperating with other global IT teams.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Electronics or similar;
- 2+ years of experience in the IT field encompassing a majority of the following areas – SAP Basis administration, system software, Databases and Unix operating systems;
- 2+ years of experience providing customer support and resolution of technical issues;
- General knowledge of ITIL processes, best practices, and commonly-used procedure;
- Proven analytical abilities in addition to strong troubleshooting and diagnostic skills;
- Good English language skills;
- ITIL®, MCSE, CCP – V or related Information Systems certifications would be an advantage.
- Relocation package;
- Medical care, discounts on goods and services;
- Possibility to constantly improve your skills within international environment;
- Attractive career path.