- As a Data Engineer, you will “get your hands dirty”, leveraging data types and various data models to enable a range of analytic solutions
- You should be adept at leveraging such technologies for managing and manipulating data, scaling data models and solutions to support the analytics for business insights
- As a Data Engineer you will be a part of an award-winning Business Intelligence and IT community that is Global in scope, and operates across all of core disciplines to drive business value.
We are looking for leaders who have graduated with a BS or MS in Business Management Information Systems and/or Computer Science/ Engineering, Programming/Software Development or Operations Research or Statistics who have the following skills:
- Demonstrated mastery in applied big data data technologies such as: SQL, Linux, Shell Scripting, Relational databases, ER models/diagrams, AWS and/or Azure framework
- Understanding of Data Mining, Data Modeling, and Data Provisioning (acquisition, transformation and sharing).
- Working knowledge in programming languages such as Python, Java and R and packaging/build tools such as sbt, Apache Maven or Ant
- Demonstrated skills or are familiar with Big Data technologies (Hive, Impala) and NoSQL databases
- Proficiency of data modeling and solution scaling.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to influence others
- Demonstrated use of data and BI tools
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple priorities
- Ability to work collaboratively across functions
» Apply «
Pursuant to the law, Randstad does not charge the candidates for participation in the recruitment processes.
Recruitment agency (license no 47)