- Oversee the day to day relationship management with vendors and internal customers to ensure all aspects of customer expectations and business requirements are met or exceeded to promote the long term interest of the business.
- Review departmental KPI’s and evaluate business risk to enable the performance of the department to be monitored, highlighting any potential trends and issues and prioritising the associated mitigation action to ensure customer satisfaction is maintained whilst financial and budgeting objectives are not compromised.
- Manage the capacity and capability planning within the team, to ensure the team have the required skills and abilities to meet the Value Stream service levels and drive all performance criteria relevant to the function.
- Undertake root cause analysis and guide the team to identify and implement Continuous Improvement actions to ensure opportunities to improve internal and external process/efficiencies are realised.
- Manage and review the forecasting process for the Value Stream including sales budgeting and variance investigations to provide customer intelligence to manage Business planning, including the establishment of collaborative demand planning with key customers
- Establish and define the vendor relationship governance in line with Strategic Procurement commodity strategies, ensuring this is effectively deployed and adhered to, to ensure compliance with the business targets.
- Participation in improvement activities at Value Stream / function / company level to enhance business performance and efficiency
- University degree in equivalent business related subject
- At least 2 years at similar position
- Extensive experience in establishing, driving and developing supply chain relationships
- Sinigfitiuian supply chain operations experience Some experience managing and developing performerce supply chain relationships
- Some understanding of balance sheet drivers (stock turn etc. )
- Excellent communication skills Excellent relationship development skills Some commercial awareness Excellent numerical competency Fluent English & Polish Strong MS office skills, especially Excel
- Great opportunity to work in aerospace and defense supply chain industry
- Attractive compensation and benefits package: Multisport, Medical Care, Holiday Allowance, Pre-paid Cards etc.
- Challenging work in an international environment under highest standards
- Friendly work environment
- Opportunity to work with people from different cultures and nations
- Location: City Center
» Aplikuj «
Zgodnie z obowiązującym prawem Randstad nie pobiera opłat od kandydatów za udział w procesach rekrutacyjnych.
Agencja zatrudnienia (nr licencji 47)