This job requires a high level of expertise in interpreting business needs of stakeholders and develop analytical solutions, creating Qlikview based BI solutions and required supporting architecture (e.g., data marts), leading and mentoring Qlikview developers in information presentation & delivery and creating functional & technical documentation related to Business Intelligence solutions. You must be able to handle heavy work-loads, multi-task efficiently and be able to switch gears in a moment’s notice. This position is 100% remote.
- Hands on QV development experience with high end visualization and experience on Quick Sense
- Designing, architecting, development and deployment using QlikView
- Development of QlikView reports, dashboards, building semantic/data models for adhoc reports, QVD generation etc using QlikView
- Provide thought leadership, best practices, and standards required to deliver effective Qlikview solutions
- Re-designing existing data models & architecture to enhance performance ensure data quality and governance
- Translate complex functional, technical and business requirements into architectural designs
- Perform Qlikview code review provide best practices for data modelling, application design and development, provide technical product assistance and tuning to meet customer performance and functional requirements
- Managing Qlikview Server and Publisher for user CALs and report delivery
- Design and configure the QlikView applications front-end calculations (i.e. set analysis, aggregations, etc.) as per business requirements
- Work in partnership with the Data Warehouse team and other stakeholders concerning the accuracy of data and efficiency of processes
- Collaborate with application analysts and report/dashboard end users to analyze, provides specifications, and document projects
- Create static reports using QlikView NPrinting tool
- Take ownership of projects assigned and support other developers with tasks to complete.
Required Skills and Experience
- Certification on Qlikview is mandatory
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, MIS, or related fields
- 3+ years of experience in QVD and tuning queries for QVD generation
- Experience in integrating QlikView with web and thick/thin clients
- Advanced knowledge of SQL and Stored Procs and in writing SQL scripts, including the ability to perform nested select, stored procedures, triggers, analytic functions, and tuning
- Should be well versed with all BI and DWH concepts and architecture
- Should be experienced with all the phases of project life cycle and full life cycle implementation of atleast 1 or 2 projects in QlikView (end to end
- Strong communication, client management and offshore coordination experience.
- Proven experience of large scale deployments
- Proven deep undertand of database works and how compute resources contribute to performance and how to design a system that takes compute power usage to bleeding edge.
- Proven Database Administration experience
- Practical experience in monitoring and tuning databases to provide high availability service
- Professionalism at all times, especially when resolving customer challenges
- Proficient with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Effective time-management skills
- High levels of organization
- Excellent communication abilities
Compensation is $20/hr or $40k/year for a full time 40 hours/week.
Location: Global (remote)
We’re one of the few legitimate companies offering high-paying jobs that are 100% remote, work from home. You never have to fight traffic to the office again and you have the freedom to choose when and where you put in your 40 hours to be most effective each week.
To qualify, please provide a resume/CV demonstrating the required experience and skills. From there, to help us find the top 1% of talent, there will be a series of interviews and online skills examinations. We realize these are challenging and can require a decent amount of time - so we thank you in advance for your efforts.
Are you up for the challenge?