Power Electronics and Analytics Specialist
- Software updates and new feature development for the current F-series fieldbus adapter offering;
- Software and hardware development for NG versions of F-series fieldbus adapters;
- Software development for embedded connectivity (same technology embedded to the drive as used on F-series fieldbus adapters).
- Embedded SW development, C/C++;
- Processor architectures: ARM Cortex-M4, TI DSP 28x, ADI Blackfin, Cyclone V;
- Visual Studio, Visual DSP, Code Composer Studio, Scons, GIT;
- Fieldbus protocols – whole range;
- PLC: ABB AC500 (Automation Builder), Siemens S7, Beckhoff (TwinCAT), Allen-Bradley (RSLogix);
- Familiar with specyfic of Drives – whole range;
- Experience in use of Scrum Methodology.
- Cooperation with technology development international teams using SCRUM methodology;
- Exciting work environment for further professional development;
- Work in an employee-oriented company;
- Friendly work environment with great team spirit;
- Attractive salary based on your professional experience and skills;
- Opportunity to develop your own innovative projects.
To apply for the position, please send your application (Curriculum Vitae and Cover Letter) via our page.
We reserve the right to answer only to the chosen candidates.
We kindly ask you to include in the Curriculum Vitae the following passage: “I hereby agree for my personal data, included in my job application, to be processed in line with the needs of recruitment, in accordance with the Law on Personal Data Protection of 29 August 1997 (Law Gazette from 2002, No.101, heading 926, as amended.”