- Design, configuration and commissioning of Power Grid Automation Systems including network communication equipment;
- Technical support & training;
- Solution & product promoting;
- Small project leader;
- Installed base maintenance;
- Responsibility for customer service calls;
- Reporting warranty claims and coordinating corrective actions.
- University Degree in engineering, preferred power engineering, automation direction or similar qualification in Electronic or Telecommunication Engineering;
- Strong IT / Microsoft Windows skills;
- Knowledge of OS virtualization based on VMware and/or Citrix, MS;
- LAN/WAN industrial networks, switching/routing;
- Cisco CCNA or higher will be an asset;
- Programming languages C++, JAVA, PHP;
- Programming PLC language acc. IEC61131-3;
- SQL database query language;
- Telecontrol protocols IEC60870-5, IEC61850;
- Basic knowledge of telecommunication systems PDH/SDH;
- Good command of English (B1 at least), Russian language command will be an asset;
- Very good communication and teamwork skills;
- Ability to work in a team and independently;
- Ability to seeking for alternative solutions and creativity;
- Problem solving and goal-oriented;
- Willingness to frequent business trips - 50% of working time;
- Ability to respond effectively to stress and work under pressure;
- Driving license.
- An interesting job in a company promoting innovative and modern technologies;
- Opportunity for professional development in an international environment and for increasing your abilities and skills in various areas;
- Employment in a stable company with an established position in the market;
- Attractive salary based on your professional experience and skills;
- Good working environment.
To apply for the position, please send your application via our page.
We reserve the right to answer only to the chosen candidates.
We kindly ask you to include in the Curriculum Vitae the following passage: “I hereby agree for my personal data, included in my job application, to be processed in line with the needs of recruitment, in accordance with the Law on Personal Data Protection of 29 August 1997 (Law Gazette from 2002, No.101, heading 926, as amended).”