Airframe Systems Embedded Software Engineer
- Project preparations and execution:
- Software design requirements preparations & verification
- Taking part in project schedule creation
- Design risks analysis
- Software Design Reviews preparations
- New products development
- Code development
- Taking part in digital components selection
- New technologies evaluation
- Software design verification
- Code debugging and troubleshooting design problems and determining solutions
- Test plans development, test execution and report preparations
- Guiding and/or directing low level engineers
JOB QUALIFICATIONS / REQUIREMENTS:
- More than 2 years of proven experience in industry
- Experience with embedded software development tools (debuggers, waveform generators, oscilloscopes, etc.).
- Demonstrated expertise with the C/C++ code development.
- Solid experience with software development and verification processes required.
- Working on assigned tasks independently to meet schedule
- Ability to effectively operate in the project team environment
- Very Good knowledge of English
- Master / Engineer degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Communications Engineering, Electronics/Electrical Engineering or equivalent