0 głosów
w Kariera Inżyniera przez użytkownika (300)

I've a permanently muted accounts on RuneScape. . .StormStryke4. It has been eternally muted for RuneScape gold nearly annually. I've been given a second opportunity to appeal my offense about two weeks before, so I gave it a shot, seeing as my first appeal didn't work out. My first offense occurred on September 11, 2008 of all days of the year! And the rule I broke? Rule 1. . .But I did not intentionally violate this rule. And before that, my accounts had a clean record. . .Absolutely NO offenses!

Here is what I wrote to Jagex within my second appeal: I was just trying to be nice to the guy I was talking to. But he apparently thought I had been attempting to meet him in person. But I was not. So, please unmute me. I'd greatly appreciate it and I will continue to follow the rules. And that I am a really nice person and I really don't want to frighten anyone on here or upset anyone. I promise not to frighten or upset anyone else in the future. Thanks for giving me a second chance. I have been waiting a long time with this... I had contained the aforementioned statement at the time of my appeal. . .Does it usually take this long for pending appeals? And how much time does it take on average? Any useful advice or advice on this would be greatly valued. Thanks!

I have had a look in the manual and I know what I'm going to plant: Maple Seeds and Curry Seeds to 57. Maple Seeds and Papaya Seeds into 65. I need to know what to take on a trip and what other seeds I can plant. If the above isn't good please let me what's. I also wish to know how much this will cost. Your gonig for wgs right? Once I did it jsut get 62 and eat a backyard pie, I would do this. Willow curry and trees trees would be the very best, plant roughly 100 of each in containers.

The shrub stains are in: Fally, Taverly, Behind Lumby castle, Varrock Castle, Gnome stronghold, Fruit trees, Catherby, Brimhaven, lletya, Outdoor tree gnoemv ilalge, Gnoe stronghold. Always replant trees after checking health adn cutting . So start in lumbridge... Tele or choose cannoe to varrock. Utilize gnome treee to go to stronghold do the two trees there. Utilize soul tree to tree gnome, talk to gnome to head from maze to patch. Tele into lletya and assess shrub. Tele to cammy adn run into catherby, assess tree. Charter to brimhaven, assess shrub. Tele into fally test tree then run into brimhaven. Do that every day and you'l lbe done in a fortnight.

I am rather close to Quest Cape. I have 5 Quests left, and have 271 Quest Points. I still have some leveling to do until I could do the rest of the quests and WGS. My question is this though... Just how many stat boosters Could I use? So... Out of all those skills are there some stat boosters which work? I've seen Sal's"Stat Boosters" Guide, and I know there are boosters, I'm wondering if they operate for the cheap RS gold quest. Perhaps I can use Stews with pliers, have any of these worked for anyone?

Zaloguj lub zarejestruj się, aby odpowiedzieć na to pytanie.

Podobne pytania

0 głosów
0 odpowiedzi
pytanie zadane 19 grudnia 2020 w Inventor przez użytkownika (300)
0 głosów
0 odpowiedzi
pytanie zadane 30 grudnia 2020 w Inventor przez użytkownika (300)
0 głosów
0 odpowiedzi
pytanie zadane 6 dni temu w Kariera Inżyniera przez użytkownika (300)
0 głosów
0 odpowiedzi
pytanie zadane 18 czerwca 2014 w AutoCAD przez użytkownika (120)
0 głosów
1 odpowiedź
pytanie zadane 18 czerwca 2014 w AutoCAD przez użytkownika (180)