0 głosów
w Kariera Inżyniera przez użytkownika (300)

For me it's not even that, it's that the Animal Crossing Items second onwards profiles have restricted skills. That fuckin blows and stopped me from getting the game. Otherwise I would've loved to share an island with my little sister.

It's not ideal, but it really doesn't hamstring you enjoy you think/people say.

I personally love sharing the island with my wife and daughter. I definitely understand wanting one yourself as well. As always, more flexibility and options are constantly better.

Yeah, if the two players were equivalent owners and could"advance" the island evenly, it'd be OK. I've got it and my daughter is the island owner so there's nothing I could do unless she goes and does exactly the quests.

And he is tackling a particular point made in the article. Does he need to explore every single topic before making a comment?

This is obviously not a game designed toward the majority of people with this sub. I don't really understand all the hating given many people here didn't play the old ones or clearly have an interest in a game which isn't Animal Crossing.

Do not like decorating? Don't like speaking to villagers? That is disliking the core of what the game is meant to be and it's no wonder you'd hate it.

Just so absurd to watch people get up in arms over a series not meant to be their jam.

I really don't think that's been the gist of this criticism at all. Folks have critiqued the sport for the ways that it deviated from the old games, not because the AC formula is not for gamers.

There's still content which has to come out for ACNH, '' I don't think we can say it is not exactly the same when we have not seen everything they are going to launch yet! Sure it sucks that a number of the Animal Crossing New Horizons Nook Miles Ticket cool furniture in the other games is not in it yet, but I expect that can come later as shop upgrades occur and whatnot.

Zaloguj lub zarejestruj się, aby odpowiedzieć na to pytanie.

Podobne pytania

0 głosów
0 odpowiedzi
pytanie zadane 24 grudnia 2020 w Inventor przez użytkownika (300)
0 głosów
0 odpowiedzi
0 głosów
0 odpowiedzi
0 głosów
0 odpowiedzi
pytanie zadane 1 dzień temu w Kariera Inżyniera przez użytkownika (300)
0 głosów
0 odpowiedzi
pytanie zadane 11 stycznia w Kariera Inżyniera przez użytkownika (300)