0 głosów
w Inventor przez użytkownika (300)

OK so quests are not really my favourite thing to do in the world, so I have not done very many of them. However, I have decided I want to do all the RS gold quests which are similar to the" must do" quests. I am seeking to do quests which have fairly useful rewards. I don't mind training some skills to acquire requirements if I need to. Some quests I was thinking about were, horror from the deep, the fairy ring (idk wat it's called), and throne of miscellania. Are there some other quests which I could do?

Okay, so here's the deal... I'm gont find membership again and I was thinking of ways to make money (around 20m would do for me personally ), but it seems like every way I came around to, was boring. But when I discovered about God Wars Dungeon, it seemed pretty interesting. I can not kill the boss, so I am thinking about going after his minions. And they do seem to drop seeds which may be a good enough money resource. So here's my question...

If yeah, then please write what equipments will probably be helpful for me. I'm really desperate for money. And skilling appears to take forever. Because no matter what you are doing, my Power level will never go over my Defence level.Study - create teletabs; find out where shooting stars are all landing; change the part of a magical staff. Bedroom - change your hair (and beard/mustache if your character is male) and foundation clothing. Kitchen - infinite supplies of some basic meals; infinite supplies of cooking implements; infinite supplies of a stat-boosting ale. Any room with a bookcase - every book from every quest, skill etc. that you've used in-game & don't have in your possession. Last but FAR from least - unlimited teleports into 10 distinct destinations; six in Portal Chambers, four at the Quest Hall.

Hello, I recently got 70 Ranged and that I wanted to kill aviansies. I was wondering what pursuit's I need to have the ability to get to GWD. Also, what gear should I use? I Will perform Temple Of Ikov to Find an Armadyl Pendant. Can there be anything of Bandos besides boots that is lower cost... Here is the setup I had been thinking. If you have any suggestions about changing anything up ther. Please inform me. Also if there is a less expensive setup.

I recently decided to invest my time in murdering Aviansies. I hear they're amazing for earning money and are good Ranged xp. I am not certain if I have a good setup. Tell me what you think... Inventory: 200 High Alchs. 170 Bones to buy OSRS gold Peaches tabs. Monkfish to begin with (will use the bones to peaches when from monks). I am picking up ALL runes that drop (good idea???) .

Zaloguj lub zarejestruj się, aby odpowiedzieć na to pytanie.

Podobne pytania

0 głosów
0 odpowiedzi
pytanie zadane 30 grudnia 2020 w Inventor przez użytkownika (300)
0 głosów
0 odpowiedzi
pytanie zadane 11 stycznia w Kariera Inżyniera przez użytkownika (300)
0 głosów
2 odpowiedzi
pytanie zadane 12 kwietnia 2017 w Inventor przez użytkownika (120)
0 głosów
0 odpowiedzi
pytanie zadane 6 dni temu w Kariera Inżyniera przez użytkownika (300)
0 głosów
0 odpowiedzi
pytanie zadane 3 sierpnia 2017 w Inventor przez użytkownika (120)