0 głosów
w Kariera Inżyniera przez użytkownika (300)

Does not matter, 80% the MUT players that drop real money are addicted to the mode. Money would lose on packs no matter how shitty things got. Real query cause I never load MUT up. What investments are they making to it? Making cards? Gameplay is the same from what I know. I believe it has to do with programming challenges, programming and designing sets, and designing cards. I could be wrong, but that Mut 21 coins I could easily see them spending almost all of their time trying to determine how to earn MUT struggles possible to everyone whilst just making them hard enough for people to cover instead of grind.

Why I Have Faith For Madden 21

I saw the new trailer. BUT I believe there is a little hope that can help push Madden back into the fantastic game it had been in one time (Jesus that time seems like decades ago).2k merely got rights to generate their own soccer match and I believe this disturbs EA a bit. I know that EA has become the kingpin of soccer matches, but this is because they have had a distinctive collaboration that no one else has had behind obtaining the rights to their own players and the NFL because of the legality. However, with 2k getting the rights, I believe EA will take Madden seriously for at least a couple of years out of developing a game that is much better to scare away 2k.

With what 2k has done to EA from the basketball world of video games (which if you do not understand is ABSOLUTELY EMBARRASS AND SHUT DOWN ANY HOPES AND DREAMS THAT THEY MAY HAVE) I doubt that EA wants exactly the identical thing to occur to them in another (more important to them fiscally ) game. No matter what you need to say about the NBA 2k gamesthey have a lot of variety in their match and each of the matches manners has their own sense of longevity and motive to keep on playing, and nearly all of the complaints about the sport from the 2k community are all about the gameplay, but maybe not the game modes and attention to detail within the game itself. With Madden, there is complaining about gameplay and focus on detail. You can compare every game mode that both games have and 2k will come out on top in virtually every game style.

For EA aside from FIFA, Madden is the only game that gives them sufficient money to keep on creating matches and keep paying. And if they want their likely and amazingly expensive over-priced lights they will need to push away all contest and any that they may face, and 2k will put up a fight against EA. This is about to become a war on a genre which could possibly change how video games have been created/marketed/sold/updated for another decade. And if EA does win? Before they become shit 18, well we had a couple years of games.

This reason will not be so long as the preceding, but it is pretty simple and straight-forward. There will be an growth in sport engines Together with the new game consoles being declared. Using a new game engine, there is a probability that is likely that EA's upgrades on layouts and graphics are sufficient to conceal the game-issues for long enough while people blindly purchase another football game that is shit. I'm honestly hoping that 2k creates an absolutely amazing football game that cheap Madden 21 coins just blows Madden from the sport and makes them actually put some effort in a long time. I'd really like to hear everything that you guys have to say about the game, I made a lot of concepts for Madden 21 layouts and match modes if you guys need to test them out.

Zaloguj lub zarejestruj się, aby odpowiedzieć na to pytanie.

Podobne pytania

0 głosów
0 odpowiedzi
0 głosów
0 odpowiedzi
pytanie zadane 1 dzień temu w Kariera Inżyniera przez użytkownika (300)
0 głosów
0 odpowiedzi
pytanie zadane 6 dni temu w Kariera Inżyniera przez użytkownika (300)
0 głosów
0 odpowiedzi
pytanie zadane 30 grudnia 2020 w Inventor przez użytkownika (300)
0 głosów
0 odpowiedzi
pytanie zadane 24 grudnia 2020 w Inventor przez użytkownika (300)